This beautiful home, beautifully presented through photos and video, went under contract the same day we listed.
Sold at list price, which is the highest sale price for an Overlook City Home in 12+ years.
Bella Casa Partners presents this exquisite home located inside the Beltway in the sought-after Overlook Community. This house is meticulously appointed and upgraded throughout with no compromises on features or finishes. This house will provide a discerning buyer who looks for quality the opportunity to love each part of your next home not just from the first day, but every time you walk through your home.
- The 2-story entry showcases a curved staircase with oil rubbed copper balusters, Travertine tile floor, and a 24-light candelabra.
- The kitchen has been fully renovated with high-end materials, with an eye to both style and functionality. The appliances are stainless KitchenAid Architect II series. The cook will enjoy the appliances, functional cabinetry with soft-close hinges, and the window above the sink that overlooks mature landscaping. Your guests will enjoy the visual impact of cabinet style, finish, and trim, the superb choice of granite, the polished Travertine backsplash, and the lantern fixture that is a focal point in the kitchen.
- The Master Bedroom is located on the Main Level through French doors, with hardwood floors, crown molding, and wainscot trim.
- The Master Bathroom has also been fully renovated with high-end materials, including a mahogany double sink vanity with granite and Kohler fixtures, a granite deck on the soaking tub, a frameless shower door, and custom tile work in the shower.
- The Upper Level has a Library area that overlooks the 2-story entry. This level has three large, well-appointed bedrooms, two with en suite bathrooms. The third bedroom is well-sized for an office, which is its current use.
- The large Lower Level has an 16x16 tile floor throughout, with a gas fireplace and a L-shaped, custom granite-topped wet bar that has overhead glass-front cabinets, a wine cooler, and a refrigerator. The fifth bedroom, which has an en suite full bathroom, is located on this level.
- The large deck off the kitchen provides an outdoor room where you can enjoy a sunset with a glass of wine under an awning or a canopy of stars. Mature trees surrounding the house provide complete privacy. The house backs to Bren Mar Park, so you also enjoy an 180 degree view of mature trees, which provide a beautiful backdrop in the Fall.
- The Lower Level leads to a patio area that provides a tranquil, private retreat, which is highlighted by a trio of stone archways. A water feature allows the new homeowner to unwind to the sound of falling water. The pond contains numerous fish, including Koi, which add to the tranqulity. If no fish are preferred, the fish will find a new home before settlement. The patio is surrounded by lush landscaping in raised stone beds and two rows of Crepe myrtles proving year-round color and interest. You can also enjoy a Spring shower from under the deck with overhead fans and accent lighting on the stone archways.
- Sonos home sound system with wall and outdoor speakers (system conveys to new homeowner).
- Flooring in the house is either hardwood or 16x16 tile.
- The laundry is located just inside the garage on the Main Level. The laundry has a LG washer and dryer, with a granite-topped sink and an overhead cabinet for storage.
- House exterior painted in 2016.
- All windows were replaced in 2015.
- The HVAC systems and hot water heater were replaced in 2011 and 2015.
- The utility room on the Lower Level is large enough for both exercise and storage use, with a black and white foam tile floor.
- 2-car garage with overhead storage.
Overlook is located just inside the Beltway, with immediate access to 395/495/95 and a bus to the Pentagon that you can catch with less than a 5-minute walk from the front door. The Van Dorn Metro is located less than a 5-minute drive. When entering the community, you enjoy a drive up a winding, tree-lined avenue, which gives the Community a feeling of calm apart from the rush of daily Life. Overlook surrounds Fairfax County's Bren Mar Park, with its mature trees and walking trails, which are green space features rarely found inside the Beltway.